2011-01-06

Precious Followers

Oh gosh I haven't seen it until now... I have 5 followers! :D Wohooo!

1. DaeHan Choi
2. Lilla Hjärtat
3. Lotta
4. Mamag
5. Marcia

Now I don't know if I've linked the correct webadress to Marcia - if not please let me know :)

Thank you guys SO much!! I'm gonna check in with you tomorrow! It's 2.25 am here in Sweden so I have to go to bed (or hit the bisquit as Laura Stroud says hehe) so I can be fresh and alert tomorrow for the workout and diet!

Oh heavens... I still don't know what I've gotten myself into. Can you imagine the shame if I totally flunk this?? Not gonna happen... Hehe...

Nighty night and once again - thanks for following my blog! *big smile*

/♥♡Caroline♡♥

4 kommentarer:

Mamag sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Mamag sa...

You wont flunk this, you might be tempted but Ill hold your hand through this big scary ride. I just remind myself that Im trying to show others what 30 days can do. Therefore I must keep up the exercises every day. Or I Think about how badly I want my ex boyfriend to think Im hotter than his current girl lol.... Goodluck on your journey I cant wait to see your results over the next 30 days.

Åsa sa...

Jag e osså en followers!! :)

Marcia Piper sa...

Caroline, I sat down to read your blog and saw my name, I feel FAMOUS! Thanks for the shout out :) My blog is: http://marciaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Best of luck on your first day!

-Marcia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...